Gel Seal Closure For 7/8 In Cable To Antenna
Item No.: GSC-78ANT, is used to quickly seal 7/8"-to-antenna coax connection on wireless cell tower. The connector should be 7/16 DIN connector.
In this application, the 7/8" feeder cable is directly connected to panel antenna without 1/2" jumper cable. It can help to reduce the loss of signal.
1. Protection rate: IP68. Available for both indoor and outdoor use.
2. Quick installation, just take seconds; No tool installation.
3. Simple installation, insure uniform & good connector-sealing jobs.
4. Openable and reusable
5. Wraparound and no disconnection of the connector
6. More than 10 years lifespan
The products you might also interested:
Gel seal closure for 1/2" jumper cable to antenna
Cold shrink tube for 7/8" cable to antenna
Universal butyl tape and mastic weatherproofing kit