Item No.: WT-RT-130C
No lining insulation, flame retardant self-adhesive tape, the substrate is ethylene propylene rubber, excellent flame retardant properties. It is applied to the normal temperature of 90℃ , and the temperature is 130℃. Short circuit temperature 250℃. It can be used for the insulation, flame retardant and heat dissipation of the cable terminal and the joint, which has excellent electrical performance and can be applied to 70KV.
· Linerless, self-bonding primary insulating tape rated up to 69 kV.
· High thermal conductivity.
· Flame retardant.
· Excellent physical and electrical properties.
· Designed to insulate splices and terminate cables whose overload temperatures can reach 130°C.
· Wide range of temperature.
· Primary insulation for splicing all types of solid dielectric insulated cables up to 69 kV.
· Up main insulation 35KV solid medium cable stress cone when making application.
· Intermediate joint and terminal protection.
· Moisture seal for electrical connection.
· Bus insulation.
· Cable end sealing.
· Wire for electric motor.
Other size can be customized as your requirement.
Elongation at break
Anti ozone aging （50*10-8， 40℃*24h,free state placement)
0 grade (No crack）
Dielectric Strength (KV/mm)
Dielectric Strength (normal temperature*24h, medium: distilled water)
Dielectric Strength (23℃*RH96%*96h)
Dielectric constant （90℃*24h)
Flame Rating （Vertical)
Xenon-arc exposure @200h
Rubber Mastic Tape
High Voltage Splicing Tape
Butyl Insutating Mastic Tape
If you are going to consult the information about Linerless Self-amalgamating Rubber Splicing Tape, HDG telecom is one of the leading manufacturers and famous supplier, welcome to contact us.