SMA Jack to Plug Gas Tube RF Surge Protector
SMA type RF surge arrester provide excellent lightning protection and outstanding RF performance. All designs have low return loss, low insertion loss and low intermodulation. We offers λ/4 wave shorting stubs and gas discharge tube type for your selection.
The gas tube surge protector has a built-in gas-discharging element which discharges to ground when the surge voltage exceeds a specified level. The surge protector will protect antenna and devices from over-voltage transients caused by exteral (lightning) or internal (switching) events.
DC - 6GHz
10KA(8/20 μ s)
Center contact resistance
Outer contact resistance
-40 to +85ºC
SMA Male to SMA Female
Brass Ag/Au Plating
● Cellular (GSM, UMTS, LTE)
● 2.4GHz WiFi
● Coaxial DC Pass Applications (Remote Amplifiers, LNA, etc)
● SMA Male to SMA Female connector
● SMA lightning arrester surge arrester lightning protector
● Protect your antenna and device from dangerous electrical lightning
● Excellent VSWR and superior RF performance characteristics
● Operating between DC and 6GHz
HDG TELECOM offer various rf coaxial surge protectors, and assures excellent high frequency characteristics, wide bandwidth, and low loss & VSWR. Please contact with us for more detail.