SPCS series Silicone cold shrink tube
SPCS Series cold shrink tubes are open-ended, silicone rubber, tubular sleeves. The sleeves are factory expanded and assembled onto a removable supporting plastic core.
Each rubber assembly is supplied for field installation in the pre-stretched condition. As the core is unwound, the insulating sleeve shrinks to form a tight seal.
The Miniture cold shrink tube can be 15mm (ID of supporting core). The Maximal cold shrink tube can be 80mm (ID of supporting core).
It is widely used in telecommunication and CATV industry for connector weatherproofing.
2. No tool or heat required.
3. Seals tight, retains its resiliency and pressure even after years of aging and exposure.
4. Resists moisture.
5. Wide range, size accommodation.
6. Resists acids and alkalies.
7. Resists ozone and ultraviolet light.
8. Resists fluid splashes.
9. Resists fire - will not support flame.
10. Operating temperature range- -60℃ ～ 200℃
3M Item No.
|HDG Item No.|
ID of supporting core
Length of tube after
|Appliction range (mm)|
|Other size is available, tell us if you need|
1. SPCS series cold shrink tube, is partially equivalent to 3M 8440 series cold shrink connector insulator.
2. Regular color is black or grey. Customized color also available by request.
More Products You Might Interested: